Dusty Wants to Talk About Wrestling

“See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can’t beat me and he’s not even gonna try! So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3%, I got 141 2/3% chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice”
-Scott Steiner (professional wrestler)
Coming hot off the heels of Wrestlemania, Dusty wants to talk about wrestling. Early childhood memories of cheering on Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior, watching the creation and rise of the Attitude Era and going to live events to see it all in person. If you smell what the Gettin’ Sidetracked boys are cooking, lace up your boots and get ready to join the guys for some wrasslin’. Have you ever taken a power bomb before? You’ll be fine.


Leave a Reply